WIPER PREMIUM F50 S 5000M²
Style: Without Garage
* Zuchetti was founded 1985 in Italy, and are a world leader in automation, and renewable technologies.
* Over 18 years in the Robotic Lawnmower market
* Products are Hand Built in Italy
* 98% of the components used are European made, with batteries and PCB boards being manufactured on-site
* Every product individually tested by hand as it comes off the assembly line
At A Glance – Zucchetti Wiper F50 S
* Designed for lawns of up to 5000m².
* Mowing times of up to 7 hours continuously with high efficiency brushless motors and 15Ah lithium-ion battery.
* The smart cutting algorithm and Eco mode ensure complete mowing of the lawn and optimisation of the working times.
* The mulching design and regular cutting cycle means the micro clippings are left out of sight on the lawn to compost and fertilise the turf.
* Mow up to 8 separate areas
* Eco mode Sensor Recognises the mown areas of lawn and reduce working times to the benefit of the lawn and reduce wear on the robot
* Spiral Cut
* Just as it’s able to detect areas of short grass, the L250i Elite can detect areas of long and thick. Once it reaches areas like these, it begins mowing in a spiral to focus all of its efforts, resulting in a perfect and even finish.
* Fully automatic operation; Departs, mows & returns to recharge autonomously
* Super sharp 4 point solid blade
* Close to edge cutting
* ZCS Connect Module
* Connect and interact with your mower at any time, from anywhere (with your iOS or Android smartphone or tablet). Set profiles, verify the robots location with GPS and even set exclusion zones using GPS so your mower temporarily doesn’t cut a specific area; ideal if you need to put up a gazebo for a party, or don’t want your spring flowers mown.
* Advanced GPS anti-theft system
* Set up a geo-fence alarm; get alerted if your mower goes outside a GPS set perimeter.
* Touchscreen display
* Allows updating of the software and mowing with robot at close range in remote control mode; idea for mowing small unwired areas or moving your robot around.
* ‘Smart Partition’ Cutting System
* The robot creates and stores virtual maps of the area to be mown and remembers the working times used for each area.
* When the robot is working in an area that has not been mowed for some time, it cuts the grass with a spiral system overlapping with the random cutting.
* Latest generation motherboard; faster processing with lower power consumption
Specifications Zucchetti Wiper F50 S Robotic Lawnmower – Up To 5,000m²
Max sq.mt suggested (-20%) 5.000
Motor type Brushless
Lithium-Ion Battery (25,9V) 2 x 7.5 Ah
Max allowable slope (%) 45%
Max Slope (%) 35%
Slope on the edge or perimeter wire (%) 20%
Average working time +-20% 07:00 hrs
Recharge mode Contact
Blade type Knive med 4 blader
Cutting width 29 cm
Cutting height 25-70 mm
Spiral Cutting Yes
Cut Smart Partitions Yes
Self-Levelling 4 wheel drive
Eco Mode Yes
Rain sensor Yes
Maximum managed areas 8
Compass system Yes
Connect Module (GPS, GSM) – 1 Yes
User Interface Touchscreen Display
APP Control Bluetooth-GSM
Bluetooth receiver Yes
SMS Alert –
Lifting/Tip-over sensor Yes
Push/Stop emergency Button Yes
PIN Code No
Standard Equipment for installation
Charging Station Yes
Cover Recharging Base: Optional
Weight with Batteries Incl. (Kg) 16,2
Robot Dimension (lxpxh) 580x500x290 mm
Wheel Profile Flex Rubber
Power Sound – db(A) 66
Level of protection IP44
Latest generation motherboard
Bluetooth & GSM
High efficiency brushless motors
Powerful lithium-ion batteries
Slopes up to 45%
Manage up to 8 separate areas
Patented front wheels
Smart Partition cutting system
2 Year Warranty
GPS mowing management ensures that the lawn is cut efficiently and effectively. The robot can map the area in which it is working, and the GPS system allows it to optimise the time by avoiding areas that have already been mowed. The “S” models are also equipped with the “Connect” system, which allows you to interact fully with your robot via the Wiper App (free). Thanks to the App, you can also monitor the movements of your robot and geolocate it, if necessary.