Wiper Premium C12 1200m²
Wiper Premium C12 1200m²
From Zucchetti, the Wiper C12 is small, precise and fast. Developed for complex areas up to 1.100 m² featuring hedges, flower beds and ponds. The brushless motors and powerful lithium ion batteries allow long working cycles and managing slopes up to 45%.
* Zuchetti, manufaturer of Wiper, was founded 1985 in Italy, and are a world leader in automation, and renewable technologies.
* Over 18 years in the Robotic Lawnmower market
* Products are Hand Built in Italy
* 98% of the components used are European made, with batteries and PCB boards being manufactured on-site
* Every product individually tested by hand as it comes off the assembly line
At A Glance Zucchetti Wiper C12:
* Developed for complex lawns of up to 1200m².
* Suitable for lawns that feature hedges, flower beds and other obstacles.
* High efficiency brushless motors and high capacity lithium-ion battery allow for long working times and managing slopes of up to 45%.
* The smart cutting algorithm and Eco mode sensor ensure complete mowing of the lawn and optimisation of the working times.
* Simple and intuitive display
* Mow up to 4 separate areas
* Eco mode Sensor
* Recognises the mown areas of lawn and reduce working times to the benefit of the lawn and reduce wear on the robot
* Spiral Cut
* Just as it's able to detect areas of short grass, the C12 can detect areas of long and thick. Once it reaches areas like these, it begins mowing in a spiral to focus all of its efforts, resulting in a perfect and even finish.
* Built in rain sensor
* Fully automatic operation; Departs, mows & returns to recharge autonomously
* Bluetooth receiver; Use the 'Wiper Remote' App from iOS and Android devices. You can update the software too.
* Tripod design; all three wheels are always in contact with the ground allowing the mower to follow your lawns contours for an improved finish.
* The multi-edge solid blade mulches cuttings into tiny pieces, allowing their nutrients to be returned back to your lawn, giving you a more lush and healthier lawn.
* Super sharp 4 point solid blade
* Close to edge cutting
* Lift & Tip Sensors, Emergency Stop Button, Safety PIN code enabled
* Rubber bumper; protects the mower and any obstacles the mower may bump into from marks.
Specifications Wiper C12 Robotic Lawnmower - Up To 1,200m²:
Max sq.mt suggested (-20%) 1.100
Motor type Brushless
Lithium-Ion Battery (25,9V) 2 x 2.5 Ah
Max allowable slope (%) 45%
Max Slope (%) 35%
Slope on the edge or perimeter wire (%) 20%
Average working time +-20% 02:30
Recharge mode Contact
Blade type 4 Point Solid Blade
Cutting width 25 cm
Cutting height 25-60 mm
Spiral Cutting Yes
Eco Mode Yes
Rain sensor Yes
Maximum managed areas 4
Compass system No
Connect Module (GPS, GSM) - 2 No
User Interface Display
APP Control Bluetooth
Bluetooth receiver Yes
SMS Alert No
Lifting/Tip-over sensor Yes
Push/Stop emergency Button Yes
PIN Code Yes
Standard equipment for installation
Charging Station Yes
Cover Recharging Base: Optional
Weight with Batteries Incl. (Kg) 9,8
Robot Dimension (lxpxh) 540X450X252 mm
Wheel Profile Classic
Power Sound - db(A) 64
Level of protection IP44
2 Year Warranty
The C series models are the "babies" of the Wiper Premium family, but with all of the technology of the range, they boast impressive performance. The Wiper Premium C Series line was designed and built for small and medium-sized gardens. They feature the precision and agility to move, even in gardens with tight areas or small manoeuvring spaces. The models cover cutting areas from 600m² to 2000m² with slopes of up to 45% and can adapt to all surfaces. They also have user-friendly interfaces and menus on the control panel display, which allow easy programming of the work type, areas and activation times of the robot.
·Transmitter built into the recharging base
· Front recharging
· Rear zip opening with locking clip
· Dual front coil
· Motherboard with gyroscope and display in the top of the body
· Return to base at cable and V-meter system (C6 only)
· Easy installation
· Safety lifting sensor
· 3 wheels (2 driven)
· Emergency stop button in accordance with the 2006/42/EC Directive
· Lifting safety in accordance with 60335-2-107
· Finger test in accordance with 60335-2-107
· Foot, Hand, Child's arm testing in accordance with 60335-2-107
· IEC 60730-1 safety software in accordance with 60335-2-107
· Instructions updated in accordance with 60335-2-107
· Robot lawnmower EN 60335-2-207
· EN 61508-3:2010
· Patented anti-cut blade